I want to be where the people are
All I can think of when I see this is The Shining when Danny is all like, “Tony is the little boy that lives in my mouth.”
And then I was like “That’d be a cool gif!”.
The first piece is from almost 2 years ago. Yes, my hair was really that color 2 years ago. The second piece is an updated version. Zach has a beard now and my hair is ever changing. I love us. We look good.
Shit. In my defense the last two weeks have been hella busy.
1. I organized my entire kitchen over the last week. Still a work in progress but its less cluttered which is nice.
2. Two thursdays ago (2-20-14) I got to pick up a new resident for House two with my supervisor Emily. It was a ton of fun.
3. I cleaned out my car finally. AND I refilled the power steering fluid all by myself.
4. Zach made me dinner last week, if memory serves me right. It was delicious. And then we watched a movie that was hilariously bad.
5. I took Rogue to her first vet appointment and everything went well. She was very well behaved.
6. I got to see my aunt from California. Its always nice to see her.
7. The sun actually came out today, which was nice.
8. Zach and I have started watching The Office again. The awkward kiss Jim and Pam share in “The Dundies” is just so awkward.
9. Jimmy Fallon is on the Late Show and it is amazing.
10. Seth Meyer is on Late Night and it is also amazing.
11. I made turkey legs and homemade mashed potatoes the other night. It was delicious.
12. I got to have breakfast with Wanda yesterday. We haven’t been able to do that in a while so it was nice to be able to do that.
13. Work has been going well. We have a pretty great group of residents in the house right now and every shift I work is just a hoot. Haha
14. “All of me” by John Legend is my jam right now. It reminds me of Zach and gives me all sorts of warm fuzzie feels. :)
Holy crap this is beautiful.
Last weekend was a bit of a hot mess. I was getting ready to go visit my family and completely spaced blogging about my silver linings.
1. I successfully skyped with my parents last saturday.
2. I worked 5 days in a row last week and survived. It wasn’t too bad. I got a lot of shit done at work.
3. One of my residents discharged last week (sad day, he was one of my favorites) and I found out after my co-workers got back that the SNF that he is going to is really nice and that he seemed sort of excited to be there. Its a good feeling.
4. It’s been super chill at work. Which, to me, is a blessing in disguise. It has opened up opportunities for House 2 staff to give back for all the times that staff from other houses have helped us out in a time of need.
5. I found out that a resident who had previously come to House 2 was coming back after having surgery on both sides of his brain. My co-worker Katie and our new coordinator Chris both fought to have him come back to House 2. I am very excited!
6. I COMPLETED MY DRIVING TEST FOR WORK! I finished it all up on Saturday afternoon before getting off work. I can take residents off campus now and do all that fun stuff! So excited!
7. I did major clean up again in the house last sunday. I am proud of how well I am keeping up with cleaning. I give all the kudos to my amazing job. I have gotten into a groove.
8. On monday when I finished work I went straight home to Marysville to see my family. My car and I both made it there in one piece! Hooray!
9. I got to spend all day tuesday with my mom. We laughed, we cried and we vented to one another. It was a good day for long talks about life, the past, and the future.
10. I also got to spend the evening with my whole family to celebrate Heather’s birthday. It was a wonderful time. I cherish the moments when my entire immediate family is together. Those moments always seem so short.
11. I also got a rave review from the dentist on tuesday morning. She told me that my teeth look much healthier. That made me feel good.
12. I spent the majority of wednesday just hanging out at the house by myself. I picked up a few things for rogue at walmart and then when I got back to the house I washed dishes, vaccumed and crushed up soda cans for Mom and Dad.
13. I got to come home to Zach on Thursday night after work. That was the best feeling. I feel whole when I am with him. :)
14. Valentine’s day was amazing. Zach made me breakfast. We played video games and cuddled. After his team mates program, we went to lunch at Red Robin. The rest of the day was spent watching The Lucky One, eating pizza, hanging out with Wanda and Mitch, drinking an entire 12 pk of Mountain Dew(between the four of us) and ending the day with watching Paper Heart and playing more video games. It was a really great Valentine’s Day.
15. I spent the morning yesterday with Zach playing Peggle Nights and laughing until I cried. And in the evening I went in for work and it was an amazing night. :)
16. At work last night I got to catch up with the resident that has come back to House 2. It was a hoot. Stephanie and I literally spent 40 mins helping him get in bed. We all kept laughing because Stephanie kept rambling about random stuff and it was hilarious.
17. I love my job and the people I get to work with everyday.
18. I am in love with Zach and that love grows each and every day I spend with him. The future is bright with him by my side. :)
My wounds had healed. I signed a contract with my sister about this whole R&Hr/H&Hr thing. I read the last book with pain in my heart because my ship had sank miserably. I watched the last movie…my wounds reopened and I was very sad yet again. But now, now you come out and you say that H&Hr were meant to be together. Of course its after the fact that I had accepted the fact that my ship would never sail again. How am I supposed to go on? THIS IS AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER. YOU’RE ABOUT TO MAKE TEARS COME OUT MY FACE. I DON’T KNOW WHETHER TO BE OVERJOYED OR UPSET. (I still love you J.K. and the Harry Potter series is wonderful, I just have a lot of feelings.)